I'm jacked. I'm jacked to the TITS. πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

Is it weird? That I don't feel anything anymore with what's going on. Maybe I'm disconnected from reality. Maybe it's because I'm going insane ever since I started working from home last year. I've dumped over $14k+ on crypto gradually since last year. and I'm up 100% so far. I know it's speculative, and I'm aware of the fact that it could go to zero. But god damn it, the autist in me just doesn't give a shit. Every time I think about selling, I picture Gigachad talking to me:Gigachad: Hey king, I see you are still holding.Me: Why yes, I have Q-Carbon hands, how can you tell?Nothing makes sense to me anymore. The stock market. The crypto market. Shit, I just bought a coin the other day because I thought the fucking logo looked cool and I did absolutely 0 research on it. I just bought a stock because some autist on WSB made a DD post with rocket emojis attached. Part of me knows I'm fucked. But the other part just keeps screaming "BULLISH" over and over.Am I retarded? Perhaps. But if you are retarded like me: TO THE MOOOOOON πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

Submitted January 22, 2021 at 07:19AM

No comments:

Post a Comment