Starting a small Crypto Investment- Looking for advice

I recently started a new Job and have been organizaing my finances.I've found I can max out my 401k and get my basic insurance options and still have a small amount of money leftover- I don't buy into FSA's or HSA's or those types of anciallary products because I rarely have a use for those funds, and would rather save the money myself, so I'm looking at investing between $50-$100 bi-weekly among a couple different crypto-currencies to see where that gets me.I've looked into quite a few trading platforms. I started with Coinbase- but didn't quite understand the full process so I dropped $10 in fee's because I bought different types of cryptos (I see the work around to avoid some of those fee's now, but realistially I don't wanna pay $2 every other week in fees just to invest $50 or so when there might be cheaper options)My main question is- What would be some of the best platforms for getting started with this?Some Feature's that would be cool to see, but tbh I'm not even sure they all exist:A way to Auto-Withdrawal $X every 2 weeks from my bank account (I've found Crypto.com isn't compatible with my bank, It won't Accept their routing number)A way to track the week->week, month->month, and day one-> current difference in what I've invested and the current value ( although nice, this is not at all a requirment, I will be tracking this all myself regardless)Obviously there will be fee's, but I would prefer a small percentage fee, rather than a flat fee/transaction, as that doesn't make much sense when doing small $50-$100 transactionsAlso, from my understanding- you can always transfer crypto from one portfolio to another, so ideally i would like to transfer the money i had in CoinBase to whatever system I move to with minimal feesThank you so much for any input, advice, and/or reccomendations you may have.Edit: I also don't know much about management fees in the cryptocurrency- so If I am missing something about Coinbase (ex- maybe it has 0 management fees, which is why the inital fees are so high, but other crypto managers do have a fee, that is somethin I wouldnt be surprised that I overlooked)

Submitted October 29, 2020 at 02:31AM

No comments:

Post a Comment