Storing My Money as Bitcoin

I bought most of my bitcoin around the 6k mark in 2018. Since then, when I get a paycheck, I convert everything I don't need for living expenses into bitcoin. Every single fraction of a coin I've bought is now worth at least 20% above where I bought it (last purchase 1st of this month). And since I don't cash out unless I need it (I recently had to put a new transmission in the truck), even on the 3k I cashed out I'm up. Unless bitcoin drops significantly below 6k for a while, I really don't see a downside here. I'll have everything in for the next big bull run. The finite supply will ensure that'll come in time with increased institutional adoption and the overall tend towards digital currencies.​After writing this I'm not 100% sure where I'm going with it but what I'm saying is storing your excess reserves in crypto anytime over the last almost 3 years would have you up a great deal. Certainly with profit taking. I really think crypto is a good overall savings options for many.I don't make a huge amount so we're not talking a lot of money here but it's been good for me even with the coinbase fees which are ridiculous. I could live for half a year with what has been gained.

Submitted October 29, 2020 at 05:52AM

No comments:

Post a Comment