Cryptokitties, The Sandbox, and other Non-fungible tokens (NFTs)

There seem to be some very interesting projects going on right now, and I've stumbled across a few. With marketplaces like OpenSea, it has become increasingly easy to connect via Metamask to all sorts of minted information stored on the (in my examples Ethereum) blockchain.I hope our children will be experiencing a world of cryptographic life, and I can foresee hobbies and time being more and more sucked into it, you know kind of like Ready Player One. I'm excited to see what the future brings, and would like to take part in shaping it.I'd like to hear from the community here, what projects do you think are here to stay and actually innovate in the more social, gaming, and collectible sphere?

Submitted October 26, 2020 at 05:49AM

No comments:

Post a Comment