I paid back all my debts to the bank and to my working colleagues who collected funds to help me avoiding jail in UAE after losing my job because of the Covid crisis. I’m safely back home and it’s all because of Crypto.

If anyone remembers, few months ago I lost my job and couldn’t afford to pay my debts anymore in the country I was working in.The loan I took was to buy crypto in 2017 during the crazy bullrun we had.Long story short, after making a Reddit post, many of my working colleagues recognized me in that story and gathered almost 30000$ to help me not going to jail as it is the sentence in UAE for not honoring your debts.With those 27000$ to be accurate, I bought bitcoin and Ethereum that were much lower at the moment I received the money and decided to go all in to save my ass for good.It’s been a working bet because now I’m all clear! I paid the bank that canceled the travel ban on me and went back home to start a fresh new life. I manage to refund the people who helped me, some refused but few of them who gave many thousands on their own recovered them even tho they didn’t expect it.Thanks to you guys who supported me, and even the ones who insulted me with all their heart, I don’t have bitterness towards you.

Submitted October 31, 2020 at 07:10AM

No comments:

Post a Comment