Where did NANO go wrong?

I just want to understand what exactly is NANO doing or did that stopping it from main stream adoption?I have tried it personally for transactions and its mind boggling how fast the transactions are and FREE. like it's literally free?isn't that what was the primary goal of Bitcoin to be easy, fast and free/low cost compared to traditional currencies?It has zero inflation, which, to me, is the most important thing combined with scalability.And yet it's barely holding on to the top 100 coins.So my question is if there is some big red flag which am missing or something the market knows that I don't?I am genuinely curious and concerned of the future of NANO and would like a healthy discussion about where exactly did nano go wrong. Do you think it can still survive?

Submitted October 25, 2020 at 10:29AM

No comments:

Post a Comment