I invest all my money in crypto and I am aware of that. But it is my only way to ever achieve my dreams and financial independence. Fortune favors the brave.

I invest only in crypto and also invest most of my money in crypto. Two big mistakes for most people here. I am aware about that. I could invest in stocks, silver or some other safer things. But it would be waste of money in my opinion. Those things are less profitable than crypto, so I would waste my time. For the same reason I invest almost all of my money in crypto, not just some. But I can afford that, I am student, I live with parents, I have no girlfriend/wife and no kids. I don't need most of my money. I earned or saved them myself, so I can do whatever I want with those money without regrets. And I live in europe, so whatever shit happen I still will not need my money, healthcare is "free".I do not buy shitcoins or believe in 1000x profits in few weeks. I risk, but I am not an idiot or gambler. I believe crypto is the future, and it will grow. I diversify between different coins. This is all well calculated. If crypto will grow a lot, in which I believe, I will be the winner. I think most people here are afraid too much. I believe in crypto technology. It will change the world and I want to be part of that. If it will go to zero I will be not sad cause I lost some fiat, but because so beautiful idea failed. Fail of crypto would harm my pride and humanity more than my pocket.I want to be rich from crypto in few years. I don't want to keep investing safe and wait 30/40 years, because it is waste of life. If I will lose all invested money then fine, I am prepared for it. I will be like all those other people that never tried. Better try and lose than whole life ask "what if?". Crypto is life time opportunity, last one was internet, but it was before I was even born. No no know what or when will be next one.People have small dreams or none at all. Average life, working 9-5 is not for me. I don't want family and boring job. Formal education do not give big opportunities. I still study at university, so I have doors open. I can have good well paid job, but it still will be 9-5, working for someone else success. No thanks, I want have my own company, change word for better, not support rat race. Most people don't want to persue their dreams. All people had dreams as kids, most grow up and settled for reality, but some people still dream. I prefer to dream, invest in crypto and risk.I have a lot of hobbies, I love reading and dreaming. I don't want to be part of the crowd. I want to do great things. Maybe it is naive, maybe not. Crypto is my only way for that, I am poor, I see whole my life like people waste their lives. I will change my life thanks to crypto or even without it. I live in europe, so even if I would end homeless I would have free healthcare, free food, free clothes and place in shelter. Even if I would have no money I would be fine. And in worst case I could travel around european union. All of it is better than lack of dreams. I believe thanks to crypto I will be rich, even if not, I will not stop trying. Many successful people failed or went bankrupt a lot of times before they achieved their dreams. What they had in common was that they never gave up.Of course it is not any advice, it is risky and probably not for most of people. It is just one of many different ways to look on investing in crypto.

Submitted September 27, 2021 at 05:39AM

No comments:

Post a Comment