Lets play a game!

I have been a lurker for quite a while and I can reckon that there alot of people, on this reddit channel, that knows alot about crypto.I want to test your knowledge!How? You ask.I will post three charts (1Month) from random tokens of the top 100 and I want you to guess what it is, just by is 1Month chart.Off Course, I will give you some tips, but trying to not make it obvious.So lets start.​First OneThis one is a technology that lets you send cryptocurrency to anyone for a "small" fee. It also powers applications that everyone can use and no one can take down. Also to make it easy, because its the first one, this one is on the top 10 of all cryptos.I hope this doesn't make it to obvious (x​Second OneSo the tip for this one : ****** is a digital asset built for payments. ( Maybe this isn't a good tip, cause most of them want to be used as payment. So let me give one more.)****** can be sent directly without needing a central intermediary, making it a convenient instrument in bridging two different currencies quickly and efficiently.I think this is enough for the most wises among us.​Final OneSo for the last one I really want to make it harder so the tip for this one is : Is one of the top 100!To play just comment like this:1- Token name2- Token name3- Token nameJust a quick disclaimer: I don't own any of this tokens, just want to make something fun for the community. And don't be afraid to fail, is just a game.If you like this, I will try to make a new one and I will show the response to this game in 24hours from now!GL everyone(PS: Before someone asks, I'm using an App from the Useless Company, its really simple and easy to use for someone like me who doesn't need much, you should check it)(PSS: If you like this type of posts, or want to make some changes just tell me!)(edit: First Image was from 1D not 1M)

Submitted September 30, 2021 at 02:13AM

No comments:

Post a Comment