I made an open source crypto trading algorithm that can notify of new listings before they're live on Binance

It's been nearly two months since I started working on this project and I feel like I'm finally ready to run this live, as my testing showed this strategy to be profitable.Here's what I learned during my time testing and developing this crypto trading bot:The algorithm’s achievable minimum speed of execution is 0.1s. Anything quicker will incur a temp IP ban from the Binance API.The algorithm buys at the peak of the initial listing even at 0.1s of the coin being listed so buying it not profitableMargin sell orders work in theory, however in practice, most new coins are not immediately listed on margin/futures (found a workaround though)With those findings in mind, I had to re-think the way the algorithm works and how it can take advantage of the price jump for initial coin listings on Binance. In case you're not familiar with the behaviour that I'm referring to, have a look at this initial coin listing chart:​https://ift.tt/2Y1UR26 coins seem to experience a massive surge in their price at the moment of listing (usually lasts under 0.1 seconds).I first built this bot in order to exploit this phenomenon, but even with a minium achievable speed of 0.1 seconds, this was not profitable, as it was buying at the peak. So I decided to reverse the orders, by placing sell orders instead of buy. Lo and behold this is actually making money!11% profit on USDP listing (a stablecoin no less) and 50% profit on GALA.The testing showed that shorting coins at the moment of listing is actually profitable, now I just needed to find a way to actually do that when live.So I made it so that the tool sends you an e-mail when Binance announces that they will list a new coin. Giving you time to buy it from a different exchange and deposit it into your Binance account. The code will take care of the rest.Here's a video on how it works: https://youtu.be/qqXQgwuFI8sSource code is available here: https://ift.tt/2Y0KyeS finally, a guide on how to use it: https://ift.tt/37S6Jpa

Submitted September 30, 2021 at 05:42PM

No comments:

Post a Comment