I’m Quitting my job because of crypto

As title says, I started investing in crypto (and losing eventually) some money, but this happened to open my mind to what money is all about. Your wallet ( physical) can be filled with money, but someday for reasons that are not totally depending on you, the time that you spend having some of it could be all thrown to trash. I decided to live my life, to enjoy what I was really meant to be and this inspired me to create my own business that actually makes me forgot about the charts. What I really want to say to you guys is that you should do whatever makes you feel comfortable, is never to late to start working on your dreams, live your life and,eventually, money will come to you. It’s all about being wealthy, not rich.

Submitted September 27, 2021 at 03:12PM

No comments:

Post a Comment