I’m building a 7 coin portfolio. Help me choose the remaining 4 coins.

Based on the below post, I’ve decided to diversify my DCA into 7 of the top market cap coins each week.https://ift.tt/2ZqTef2 far, I already have:BitcoinEthereumXRP????Which 4 coins should I add to my portfolio? Feel free to list your top 4 pick. Here’s what I’m eyeing right now:ALGOAVAXDOTHBARMATICSOLAll input welcome. Thank you in advance!EDIT:You guys are awesome, thank you for all the great suggestions. I read through every single comment. Based on the recommendations, I’m going to add:SOLDOTLINK (thanks to everyone who convinced me on this one, been doing some research this morning and LINK looks extremely promising).ALGOI’m willing to trade out my XRP for either MATIC or ADA if someone can explain why I should. Why is XRP is being shit on so much? If it gets relisted on most exchanges after the lawsuit ends, wouldn’t that automatically make the price explode, at least for a little while?

Submitted September 27, 2021 at 06:27PM

No comments:

Post a Comment