286 BTC were traded in Venezuela using LocalBitcoin (last week, lowest since 2018), down from 361. That equals 2,754,000,000,000 Bs. (ATH in Bolivares again in Venezuelan currency "VES"), traded volume is a constant USD amount. One BTC is around 15,000,000,000 Bs. Monthly minimum wage is 1.50 USD.

Hi, guys remember I'm Venezuelan living here.We are very far from the 500 BTC weekly we were trading months ago.The reason (I think) is the value traded in LocalBitcoin is fixed to USD, so as the BTC price goes up the volume gets down.If I were abroad and want to send money to my relatives in Venezuela for example, 200 USD monthly it would be a fixed amount in USD but lower BTC amount, I think that is the reason.Not everything is good, I'm sure a part of the traded BTC come from the goverment itself (they use that as a way of circunvent sanctions) the percentaje is impossible to determine.Remember, this is only measured by LocalBitcoin (For sure the biggest exchange here).I'm Venezuelan "living" here, crypto entusiast. A lot of redditors have helped me somehow! And moons in the crypto subreddit (by the way I see its price is really down, will have to hodl even when I always will need to cash out)!By the way, the price drop of the MOONS hit me hard, sadly I cannot HODL them I have to cash them out because I NEED they money (When they 6th round was distributed price was around 0.04 USD now it is around 0.02 USD, what do you suggest to do? Wait or cash at 0.02 USD? The total drop is around 80 USD, that is A LOT OF money for me!)You can ask me anything!Sources:https://ift.tt/3kc6M3w

Submitted November 22, 2020 at 07:24PM

No comments:

Post a Comment