As someone who has lost a friend due to dark thoughts after loosing money in bitcoin, If you need someone to talk to seriously send me a DM or just leave a comment below.

It’s crazy but normal for most of us to watch the big dips in just a couple of days but if you’re new to this it and you lost a good bit of you’re investment just now, don’t do anything irrational. Don’t sell, don’t panic, don’t do the worst thing in your mind. Talk to someone. Look at the advice that most people have posted on this sub. There are various reasons to be investing in crypto but keep in mind to never put in what you’re willing to loose or just not touch for a couple of years.I lost a friend who fell into his dark thoughts and took what he thought was the easy way out. He bought back at the end of the 2017 bull run. He got in at around 12k back in January of 2018 and told me he was in it for the long run. I don’t know exactly how much he bought but he said it was a couple of bitcoins, probably all of his life savings. Bitcoin went down and he began to change. December 23 2018 I remember his mom called and asked if I knew where he was, I had no clue since he had become distante by then. Called me again a week later to let me know they found him in his car out in the country somewhere with a note explaining he couldn’t handle the stress of loosing everything and more. Turns out he had taken out a loan to buy Bitcoin thinking it was gonna go back up to 2017 December levels. Worst part for the family was aside from loosing a son, the bank was harassing them to pay of their dead son’s debt.Me personally I went through the opposite if you can believe it. I knew about Bitcoin back when it was less than a cent. I bough half a coin back when it was 200 and sold for a small profit because I had to pay for a new set of tires and forgot about it. When I saw how much it went up i fell into a weird depression thinking of how much money I could’ve had if I just kept it in the wallet. I kept struggling with thinking about how I could’ve paid off all my debts. To this day it still gets me sometimes because as someone that’s unemployed, that half of Bitcoin could’ve been a good “just in case” money to have.Idk if this is gonna be removed or just not get attention but if you need someone to talk to, reach out to me or leave a comment below.

Submitted November 27, 2020 at 07:26PM

No comments:

Post a Comment