Coin holder since 2013

I bought my first coin of btc in 2013....I see people freaking out. The best lesson I've learned all these years2fa account Get u2fa when you can affordDont sell and dont get greedy. I buy for my daughter NOT ME. buy stable and use profits for alt. This way as alt drops you didn't lose the investment just the profitBunch of my friends who bought in this month are freaking out over buy 600$ of xrp and losing. I said "buy btc and eth, roll profits down to alt"I've lost alot and I've made alot. Simple thing is I dont buy to get rich. I buy because I want decentralized currency for my daughter. This is a revolution not a stock marketMy grandfather taught me when I was very young "dont ever lend money or invest it unless you can live with never getting it back"Buy to start a revolution. Buy to topple government. Buy because you believe....but hey I'm just an idiot hoping for a better future maybe I'm wrong

Submitted November 27, 2020 at 01:50AM

No comments:

Post a Comment