Exchange with good API support that allows U.S. citizens to trade?

Hello,I've decided to try and use my programming skills to (hopefully) make me some monies through algorithmic trading of cryptocurrencies. Originally I looked into Coinbase, only to find out that their API is deprecated and as such you can't access your own account through it. Next was HitBTC, but their documentation on rakuten.net seemed pretty poorly formatted (then again, that might just be me struggling to understand rakuten's layout). Lastly was Bitfinex... only to get a nice big message box that basically said "you appear to be from the U.S., if you are, you are a PROHIBITED PERSON and can't do anything".So yeah... any American-friendly exchanges out there with non-deprecated APIs that I can use to do algorithmic trading with? Ideally, they'd have official Python-based API's, but I'll learn a totally new language if need be.

Submitted November 30, 2020 at 07:17AM

No comments:

Post a Comment