Just a reminder to everyone that HitBTC is a SCAM exchange

I was holding some old tokens from around 3 years ago that I bought in an ICO, looked on CMC to find what exchanges were trading it and only HitBTC was. So I signed up, seeing that their withdrawal limits for unverified accounts were over the amount that I was trading (around $5,000 worth of coins).Deposited my tokens, sold them for ETH, went to withdraw. It randomly says "failed" after about 3 hours, with no email notification or explanation. So I tried to withdraw again, then it says that my account has been disabled.I've emailed support, still no response after nearly a week even though their support page says responses happen within 24 hrs. Went over to their subreddit and see that they've been scamming people like this for a LONGGG time now. Some people have been trying to get their money for over a year.Why is this shitty exchange still listed on coinmarketcap?

Submitted November 26, 2020 at 01:08PM

No comments:

Post a Comment