How much of your wealth is in crypto?

I'm 27, unemployed, and living in a country I can't legally work in. I have 80% of my money invested in this. Its not much anymore.I started putting money into various coins around march 2020 while I was employed and have since made the money I invested triple. And have since resorted to using it for bills.Degenerate gambler reporting in. Albeit marginally successful.Using coingecko, reddit posts, without any experience in any financial market other than the black market, and avoiding ico shitcoins I've managed to pay by bills, fix my teeth, and eat.Down to my last 1500 usd.Time to Yolo for the bills.Stonks are fucked, fiat is kill.BullgangEdit: thanks for the award. That makes this my most successful post to date. Lol. Thank you for the support.

Submitted November 30, 2020 at 04:25PM

No comments:

Post a Comment