Are there crypto mentors? I think I need one.

So, due to some unavoidable circumstances and bad investments etc, I've got next to no retirement. And I'm 50. I keep trying to get into this and I follow this sub, but a lot of the terminologies are alien to me and I don't really know where to start. I plan on investing a little every month and I need to know where to start. I kinda want someone to hold my hand explain the hows and whys, and give me an idea how to differentiate between shitcoins, promising coins, and blue-chip stuff. I have a bittrex account and trade back and forth once in a while. When I see something trending.I feel like I'm a little late for the show on bitcoin, but wanna get involved.Are there any reputable teachers, mentors, learning courses etc?

Submitted November 23, 2020 at 07:36AM

No comments:

Post a Comment