Just sold most of my ether to renew my house

As simple as that guys, I wish I could sell higher and pay the mortgage, but my goal was passing 500 usd, so I will use the money to renew my house since I don’t even have a oven, repair the roof etc. It’s been a fun ride and I thought we wouldn’t get these levels before 2021. I’m still learning how to code and hope I can contribute properly to the ecosystem soon.It ain’t much but is an honest trade, and btc and eth will always be my babies, for sure I’ll spread the word with every chance I have to talk crypto even gf haha, it’s healthy to take profits and yes I was in 2017 but didn’t take any, so this time I’ll get some.thanks for those who helped with their advice here, cheers

Submitted November 20, 2020 at 10:52PM

No comments:

Post a Comment