XRP - let me get this straight?! (Rant)

So, let me get this straight, XRP has been releasing 1 billion XRP from escrow accounts, every month, for the entire bear market.They used this to dump on investors and used the money to build Ripple, the physical company.Then, after most of this original community and investors capitulate, they announce a buyback, times with a BTC rally and they pump the price, causing another retail FOMO and gains of like 100% in a week.How the fuck is this legal? Btw, full disclosure, I have XRP holdings and I am in profit, even though it's a total shitcoin, I knew it would pump. The number go up was obvious, so despite my distaste for XRP, I like making money. So this post doesn't come from some angry XRP Army moron who capitulated last month.I genuinely just think this type of market practice is unethical and should be highlighted to the community.If there are typos, I only ever use mobile, apologies in advanced.

Submitted November 24, 2020 at 07:13AM

No comments:

Post a Comment