Anyone else here not giving a single f-ck about this crash?

Is there anyone else here who is not, even slightly moved by the recent crash? I sleep like a baby while my portfolio is going down. Why? Because I strongly believe that we are still at the beginning ot this long journey. If you are someone who believes in crypto patience is the key. Im not a gambler. Im an investor. And as an investor, holding the assets that you truly believe in, is much easier during volatile times.Gamblers who threw in a massive portion of their bank accounts and see them going down in a few days are likely angry or already moved on.I cant help but feel perfectly fine despite the volatility. Id be lying if I said that Id be happier to get more sats for less fiat but keep that dca on dips and itll pay off in the end

Submitted January 30, 2022 at 05:19AM

No comments:

Post a Comment