Everybody looks forward to a massive crypto bullrun, but nobody talks about the terrifying prospect of cashing out and then your bank freezing your account and stealing all your money

I read about this occasionally and it keeps me up at night. People cash out their long-held crypto at an enormous profit, but as soon as they exit stable coins and transfer fiat into their bank account, the bank freezes the account for 'suspicious activity' and sometimes never gives it back.What is the best way to avoid this outcome? My wife and I plan to buy a house in the next year or so, depending on the market, and I'm absolutely terrified that if I make a large transfer from a crypto exchange into my bank account, the bank will simply go 'this belongs to us now, go fuck yourself!'For those of you who have cashed out in the past, how'd you do it? What was your experience?

Submitted January 30, 2022 at 11:07PM

No comments:

Post a Comment