My lovely bank cares so much about me (!)

So my bank informed that I won't be able to transfer funds to cryptocurrency exchanges because of the elevated risks of fraud, loss, and volatility inherent in the cryptocurrency market.I have had an account at this bank for about 15-16 years, my parents opened an account where I couldn't touch the money until I am 18 years old. I am 28 now so I have been personally using this account for exactly 10 years.I have been sports betting for 20 and playing poker for 15 years now. First through my father and his debit cards until I turned 18, and ever since then I have used my personal account to transfer money into various poker and sports betting sites.For TEN YEARS these motherfuckers did not say a word and are still not saying anything about me losing maybe 5 figures on poker and football bets but now all of a sudden they are worried that I might lose a few hundred bucks at a volatile market. They were okay with me gambling when I was a barely legal teenager but God forbid I lose some money in the cryptomarket now that I am a grown man earning his own money.

Submitted January 25, 2022 at 06:47AM

No comments:

Post a Comment