I sold everything that I don’t 100% trust in

There is no denying that we are in a very delicate times when it comes to crypto (and stocks) market. Volatility is here and no one knows where it’ll take the market.Now is a perfect time for rebalancing portfolios and pumping out of short term gains into long term projects that have strong foundations and can survive the winter.If you trust a project, 100% believe in it, its easy to hold through the volatility and fud. I have seen shifting my assets from low capped coins that were showing good profits into mainly ETH and BTC. Why? Because sats. During winter one should always focus on grinding the sats.Rebalancing is imho one of the things that many dont do and later regret it. Be safe my lovely people

Submitted January 31, 2022 at 10:44PM

No comments:

Post a Comment