I took this subs advice today and it was the worst decision I have ever made.

With everything being in the red this week I started listening to all the post that said take a break and enjoy life, stop looking at the charts and go outside.That's when I made the worst mistake of my life, I Listened to people on r/CryptoCurrency.I put the phone down and looked around only to see the very thing I've been hiding from my entire life, bills, debt, crippling depression, no social skills, the inability to relate to others and worst of all being poor.Being poor sucks.I checked the mail and apparently I owe a lot of money to different companies for things like electricity and water.I looked at my real wallet and its even emptier than my crypto wallet.I screamed ALGO!!! at the store and people didn't applaud me or start saying "if you go, I'll ALGO"I told the cashier that FIAT is poison and she should accept bitcoin but she just stared at me and told me not to worry about paying but that I wasn't allowed to return.after a difficult day I pulled out my Ace and said Moon's to $1.00 but was only met with stares.so the moral of the story is don't listen to people on this sub, the real world sucks and they don't even have gifs.​TLDR: its not all sunshine and rainbows out in the world, so keep looking at the charts and shitposting.

Submitted January 22, 2022 at 03:03AM

No comments:

Post a Comment