Today, I just bought 2000$ of Bitcoin at $61500.00

Beginning of november last year, I had the brillant idea of enrolling my mother into crypto. Besides all the warnings from /cc subs, I've decided that my mother need's to be part of this crazy FOMO, because, well I was up high in the GREEN and it was impossible to stop that train. "Don't worry mom, I'll put a sell order, you will never lose your investment and I'll keep your Sats in my wallet, bla bla bla"Winter came and as you know, prices keep falling and falling.. I was getting worried, not for my personnal stash, but for my dear fragile mom. What if she decided to check the price today? "Nah, she will not look, she never look" I said to myself... But guilt was hanging over my head.Today, I've had enough, i've pulled the plug. I took a 2000$ personnal loan at 12% interest and transfered the total cash amount to her checking account. "Yeah mom, Bitcoin is down, but I've sold it before, hehe!! Sorry it didn't went up, here's your investment. Love you, mom"And voilà! 😑 Follow me for more stupid transactions.

Submitted January 28, 2022 at 11:06PM

No comments:

Post a Comment