The Brave Browser is awesome and all of us need to start using it to help promote crypto

Over the last few weeks I recently installed Brave browser on my laptop and made it my primary browser. I have gotten sick of chrome recently and wanted to give brave a go considering I am big into crypto and wanted to support promotion of anything crypto to the mainstream. And holy shit I have actually been blown away. Personally I would say Brave is definitely better than chrome for a few reasons.Firstly it seems to be much faster. On their website they state that it is 3x faster than chrome which I found extremely interesting. I did some testing and while I do think it is faster it’s definitely not 3x as fast.Secondly it is far less cluttered. My problems with browsers like chrome or even safari is that they have way too much crap on your screen and it makes everything seem cluttered. Brave doesn’t really have this problem, it is very slick and pleasing to look at.And lastly and most obviously the best thing about Brave is BAT. Not only are you paid to watch ads (I never really notice these ads) you also get a free ad block which is extremely useful and I think it helps add to the feeling of not having clutter on your screen. BAT definitely has a future and I think I may end up buying some in the future.

Submitted January 01, 2022 at 07:53PM

No comments:

Post a Comment