Copying successful posts, in order to mine moons, makes you an asshole who deserves to be banned

Today I get up, check the sub and see this post from user BirdSetFree .... which is a vulgar copy & paste of a post I wrote.You will tell me, ok it happens, it's not a big deal.On another sub, it's a dick move but with no consequence. But here, it has another significance. Because he did this only to earn moons, coz he's greedy. Because it does just that, copy everyone's posts.And you know what's ... awkward? My post he copied was an "off the chest", which asked for honesty, it came out of the heart, it came out of the guts. It turned me a bit over that someone copied without embarrassment a post that asked me to reveal myself, to take the time to write it correctly, to take the risk of rushing the community a little to get a message across that was important to me.Once this taste of disgust has passed, I have one question left: why is he not banned directly ? Plagiarism is ugly, and it is (to my surprise) hurtful for the original OP.

Submitted April 30, 2021 at 09:28PM

No comments:

Post a Comment