Most people who say “read the whitepapers” aren’t reading the whitepapers

I’ve been reading the beginner threads these last couple of days where a beginner asks a simple question and people usually answer their question but whenever a beginner asks something along the lines of “how do I know the pros of X coin” or similar, there are people who just respond with dyor or read the whitepaper.Most people I know who say read the whitepaper are actually not reading the whitepapers. How do I know this? Well because I’ve read a few and even though I’m a very tech savvy person, I still understood close to nothing from these papers because they are written in such a hard way that only people with advanced CS knowledge can understand.So what am I getting at here? I’m just trying to say that reading the whitepaper is a lot easier said than done and suggesting a beginner to read one will only do them harm. They won’t understand it, they will instead go on youtube where they’ll fall for bitboy’s scams and will invest in shitcoins.Don’t advise beginners to read the whitepapers unless they are very experienced in CS is what I’m trying to say. Cheers

Submitted April 29, 2021 at 01:04PM

No comments:

Post a Comment