My thoughts on LTO (DYOR)

** Not financial advice. Just sharing my thoughts. DYOR**Let me tell you why I think LTO will do a 30-40x within a few months: - LTO is currently traded at 0.63 USD with a market cap of about 178 million USD - LTO is among the top 15 blockchains if you measure by the number of daily transactions. A lot of these are tied to actual real world use of the blockchain, not speculative trading. - It is a hybrid blockchain for securing, verifying and exchanging business critical information. - The native token is deflationary. There is a max supply, and supply has been burned. You can also stake your coins for rewards. - LTO offer solutions for product authentication and supply chain traceability, legal contracts on blockchain, digital signatures on blockchain, inspection reports on blockchain and more. All these solutions have tons of use cases. - LTO is partnered with UN to make land registry systems for several countries, with Afghanistan first in the pipeline. - LTO is partnered with several governmental bodies, and is among other cases saving the dutch ministry of infrastructure for 7 million usd per year with its solutions. - LTO is currently working with chainlink to create solutions for digital identities for businesses, which will allow businesses to make use of defi solutions without breaking any laws. This solution will be available to use cross-chain through the partnership with chainlink. - LTO offer GDPR compliant solutions to those who want it, something which is very important both for businesses and governments in Europe.In my honest and humble opinion, LTO Network is in the same league as VET. It can quickly reach a market cap not far from that of VET. That would indicate a 67x. As VET has more adoption, this is of course unlikely. But I firmly believe that LTO can go 30-40x in a short amount of time. It is currently halted by the fact that marketing is mainly focused on B2B, and it is not very accesible to trade outside of Europe.** Again. This is not financial advice. Just sharing my thoughts. Do your own research. **Edit: Woah! Thank you for 100 updoots🤘🙌 And that in spite of all the downvoters🙏 I guess this is also a nice time to broadcast that I give away all my moons to people who can make good use of them. I will do that with the moons earned on this post as well. The reason is threefold: I want to contribute to the community, I want to help moons become a more liquid currency, I like the feeling of anonymously making a positive difference in someone’s life. Here is proof of history: https://ift.tt/3nzsP6V

Submitted April 30, 2021 at 07:28PM

No comments:

Post a Comment