Got into crypto late January and now I’m absolutely addicted

First got into crypto because my mom mentioned investing in dogecoin, I had never heard of it. Put in about 300 I think, but quickly sold it when it wasn’t doing anything (big mistake now) due to the pump. I had put in 60$ again before the pump and made 200$. But Dogecoin led me to doing research and learning about crypto. I bough Eth, got 1.4 eth and up $1,200, definitely not selling. I consume cryptocurrency content all day everyday, I’ve learned so much, even took a trading course.Now in into vechain, cardano, harmony, and a small amount of dogecoin.I’ve been putting all my free cash into crypto, I started two jobs this week just soo I have more cash to invest, haven’t worked in almost two years due to grad school. Also doing Uber, I’m addicted here. All this is worth because if I plan my cards right, I could be a millionaire by the end of the next bull run.I’ve also challenged myself to turn $100-1000 by leverage trading, up $144

Submitted April 29, 2021 at 09:05AM

No comments:

Post a Comment