My portfolio has hit $1000 for the first time

I'm usually more of a lurker on reddit but I just wanted to thank the community. This community has given me the tools and knowledge to start my journey to financial freedom and to invest in life changing technology. I have learned about how money really works and gained knowledge about financial marketsMy current goal is to be able to buy a new car, as me and my partner are currently sharing one but work in very different areas of our city. My longer term goal is to build a retirement fund that can keep myself and my partner financially worry free in our older years.So far I have almost boubled my investment and I'm continuing to invest weeklyThank you for all your help r/cryptocurrency

Submitted April 28, 2021 at 09:45AM

No comments:

Post a Comment