How 1.50$ in BTC changed my way of living.

I mined with a pretty weak card last month,just to see what it's like and how it works. I got a tiny amount of BTC and didn't think much of it. Coming back to it though I saw something interesting to me and propably obvious to you. From 1.5 usd it went to 1.73 usd. Pretty meaninless right? Kept watching it and now it's at 2,03. Something just clicked while I was eating the take out I just ordered. If I had bought 10 dollars of BTC and not bought take out,I would have an appreciating asset. That btc is only going to get more valuable. I currently own something like 0.00004 BTC. But I've now realized that I'm wasteful, and if had I put that extra money into assets (in this case crypto) for a year rather than using it for take out or skins on some game,I would have hundreds maybe even a thousands worth of an asset that keeps appreciating and is CONSTANTLY getting rarer and more valuable. Think about how you spend your money. I've only just realized what it means to have an asset that appreciates in value, and best believe I'm gonna divert my extra cash in there and thank my self in a few years.

Submitted May 01, 2021 at 10:17AM

No comments:

Post a Comment