Dear Bitcoin

Dear Bitcoin, I bought some of you but you still ain't moonedI sold my car, my valuables and the coins from the couch that were at the bottomI sent two bitcoin To Bill Gates in exchange for 10 but he must not-a got 'emThere probably was a problem on the exchange or somethin'Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'emBut anyways, fuck it, when lambo man? When's your bottom?My girlfriend's buying too, I'm 'bout to be a financial advisorIf I make my own token, guess what ima call it?Something with a dog.I read about the China news too I'm sorryI had a friend sell his Bitcoin and say he didnt want emI know you probly hear this every day, but I'm your biggest fanI just lost all my bitcoin in some scamI had a drive full of your coins and your wallets manSo i bought some more with my latest paycheck, that shit was fatAnyways, I hope you moon soon man, hit some greenJust to stack, truly yours, your biggest fanDiamond hand

Submitted May 30, 2021 at 01:07AM

No comments:

Post a Comment