Some of us need to go touch grass.

So many of us will say "I will hold no matter what". And you know what? That's awesome. I really do think we will be rich in a few years time. But that's the thing. It will take a few years. Are we really going to check the charts and the daily thread 20 times a day? I mean what's the point, if we aren't going to sell no matter what?Lately crypto has been a lot of what I think about, and I don't want that to be the case for years at a time. I'm gonna go touch grass, live my life, mine some fiat, and just consistently keep buying. If crypto goes way up, I'm sure I'll find out, and come right back here. If it plummets, same thing. But I'm going to make a conscious effort to pay less attention to it and focus on the rest of my life, and I feel like maybe some of you could benefit from that as well.Anyways,See you in a few years, or in the daily thread tomorrow if I fail.

Submitted May 30, 2021 at 03:06PM

No comments:

Post a Comment