I’m selling all my crypto, not by choice, but at least it’s giving me a fighting chance.

I got into the market around 2017 with like $300. Since then, it’s built up to about $5k. It was actually closer to around $8k just a few weeks ago, but we all know what happened there. I was I hoping to hold for another 10 years, at least, but medical expenses have left me no choice but to use my crypto. About a year ago, I became disabled by lower back problems and unable to work. I have pretty severe degenerative disc disease in my spine and problems with my SI joints. I already had a surgery in December and have been in physical therapy three times a week for months, which unfortunately did not change much. Now my doctor is recommending I try PRP and stem cell therapy. It’s not guaranteed to work but it might be my only chance. Because the insurance company still sees this as “experimental” I have no choice but to pay out of pocket. Without the crypto, I wouldn’t have the option at all. My savings are completely gone at this point. It sucks to be in this position considering I’m only 38 and just trying to start a new business, have kids, etc, but at least crypto is giving me a chance to get better. I’m extremely thankful for that. I hope the rest of you keep holding for a long time. I would, but I don’t have a choice anymore. I’ll be back in the crypto game as soon as I get the chance. Good luck to the rest of you. Keep holding for me.

Submitted May 29, 2021 at 03:32AM

No comments:

Post a Comment