I bought a shitcoin that was pretty popular during the last bull run - it’s still 99% down from ATH

Wayyy back I bought a coin called xtrabytes - it was actually popular (shilled) for a short period on this sub in 2017. It was hailed as the next ethereum. The team was talking about a patent - everybody was waiting for it… but it never came.Anyway it’s clear that it’s a shitcoin and it never recovered this bull run. It’s still 99% down and still bleeding. I bought such a small amount it doesn’t matter to me but it is kind of funny in hindsight.Here’s a reminder that not all coins recover from a bear market. If you want to gamble on a shitcoin then go ahead but don’t expect a recovery like btc or eth in the next bull market.Stay safe out there my humans!

Submitted May 30, 2021 at 10:50AM

No comments:

Post a Comment