The crypto finance system is surreal and other worldly

I just spent 2 weeks moving money out of a big financial institution and into my crypto brokerage. 2 weeks. Wire transfer fees, limits, and processing times. Then, 24 hours into a wire something is flagged due to "suspicious activity." Cool, I get it, and I appreciate the security. But phone calls and wasted time isn't necessary - give me 2FA and IP Whitelisting and call it a day.Finally go all my fiat moved, and I've been DCAing into my positions all week.I decided to take a sum, convert to stablecoin, and move to an interest bearing account as a portion of my portfolio. It literally took me 5 minutes to convert fiat to stablecoin, enter and approve the withdraw address (2FA and IP whitelist), and for the blockchain to confirm and for the transfer to settle. 5 minutes.5 minutes versus days.Traditional finance doesn't have a chance. I'm done with traditional finance, and I'm all in for the future of blockchain powered financial systems and services.​This is the future, there is zero doubt. It's like discovering fire. Can't put that genie back in the bottle.

Submitted May 31, 2021 at 08:32AM

No comments:

Post a Comment