HODLing for 5 years+

Hi everyone.I'm HODLing my coins for 5 years plus, which is great because I don't need to check the chart everyday as the rises and falls don't affect me.That's why I've signed up to multiple trading platforms, studied Wyckoff, enabled push alerts, open trading view every 4 minutes, close the chart, re-open it, read the latest crypto news, condemn bearish trends, avoid the FUD, check the sub-reddits, comment on every post, resist the FOMO, provide unwarranted technical analysis, evaluate impulse waves, predict future trends (incorrectly), check staking rewards every 30 mins, mark support and resistance levels, record trading volume, declare bull runs, track whales and erroneously declare that everything I hold is going to the moon.See, it really is so much easier to HODL. No sweat whatsoever.Thanks and see you all in 5 years :-)

Submitted May 27, 2021 at 04:59PM

No comments:

Post a Comment