Holy Moly Newbies! Stop going to coin specific subs to ask if the coin is a good investment!! 🤦‍♂️

First, I am a Newbie, myself. I am in a few coin-specific subs. Lately I keep seeing people joining the subs and asking if coin X is a good investment or is it too late to invest in coin x, did I miss the boat?If you are looking to invest in a coin, I think it is fine to join the coin's sub to learn more, but keep in mind most people on the sub are already invested in that coin and want the coin to go up! In some subs, there is even a cult-like culture that coin X is the greatest coin and investing in anything else is wasting money you could have spent on more coin X.I don't know if these posts are all real posts from real Newbies trying to honestly decide to invest in coin X, but if you are trying to decide if you want to invest in a particular coin, asking the sub members if it is a good time to invest in that coin is basically, imo, like looking for people you know will say yes to say yes so you feel reassured. Please, I hope you are doing more research than asking coin-specific sub members if you should support their coin with your investment money.

Submitted May 27, 2021 at 08:45PM

No comments:

Post a Comment