Day 3 Of Choosing To Buy Crypto Instead Of Cigarettes! Who Wants To Join In On The Fun!?

So today wasn't completely miserable. But that was probably because I spent a good portion of it unconscious. I took about 3 naps just to try to get the day over quicker. I guess it's kinda cheating, but I did manage to put off the first cigarette for a long time using the patented naps technique, and I'm happy to take that as a win. Still have a few left, so I guess tomorrow will be the face-the-music day instead. Wouldn't that be something if I got down to my last cig and I just kept putting off smoking it forever? I like the idea of that.So I bought another $6.27 of btc today (0.00018532), which brings the total so far up to 0.00057061. Damn near a full bitcoin already! I probably won't mention specific numbers from now on just to be safe, but I am keeping track of each purchase including the price when I bought, and I'll make that into a spreadsheet for future generations to admire and save humanity with. I'm really interested to see how things average out when the price has more movement. Lately with all this crab walking the price has been relatively close. I don't watch the charts much, I just go on once a day and buy at whatever the price is. We'll see how this pans out in the long run.So how did everybody else do? Still hanging on? What are you guys buying with your cigarette money?

Submitted June 28, 2021 at 06:56AM

No comments:

Post a Comment