How I wagered 10,000 Moons on a single bet (and won)

Thought this might be cool for the r/cc archives! 6 months ago u/poopymcpoppy12 and I made a bet here (archived here).Image of the original betEssentially, our wager was based on Chainlink versus Nano over the next 6 months. At the time, Chainlink was $12.56, while Nano was $1.09. In the spirit of "put your Moons where your mouth is", we agreed that the winner would get 10,000 Moons from the other. So what happened? Well..​Chainlink versus Nano graphStarting point is the price at December 28th for both, end point is June 28th for both. Chainlink went to $18.86, Nano went to $4.89.I'm glad to see that u/poopymcpoppy12 also gained, since Chainlink is up since then, but fortunately for me Nano has increased in price more, percentage-wise. Luckily, Poopy has 17k Moons (source) so they can settle the bet.As far as I know, this is the biggest Moons wager that has been placed so far, and I personally find it pretty fun that I was involved in it (and that I won, of course). u/poopymcpoppy12 has settled the bet in the meantime - they've immortalised themselves by honoring the bet. Scroll down in the thread to give them some sweet karma to hopefully regain some of those moons.If anyone wants engage in a new wager I'm always up for it!

Submitted June 30, 2021 at 01:56AM

No comments:

Post a Comment