I officially only look at my wallets on Mondays and Fridays. My stress level has dropped dramatically.

It’s been a rough start to the summer, family. I, as most Americans now, have a phone in my hand at all times. That means constantly staring at my wallet, waiting for that first million.My family was frustrated by my frustration. I knew I needed something to change so I started with something simple- stop looking at the damn charts. And holy shit, all I see is green now. Sure, sometimes it’s a little red but it feels like crypto used to feel- exciting, fun, and like I made the right decision.Give yourself a break. You made the right investment as long as you’re still paying your bills. I believe in crypto, so why would I question it?

Submitted June 29, 2021 at 03:49AM

No comments:

Post a Comment