Moved my ALGO to the official wallet. I’m impressed.

It’s no secret that ALGO has a pretty loyal following on this sub. I’ve been buying into it and have a few hundred ALGO. I have been keeping it in my exodus wallet along with all my other crypto assets for convenience, but recently moved it to the official ALGO wallet so that I can get the full APY and to be better prepared for the governance roll out.I backed up my 24 word seed phrase and sent a test transfer of 1 ALGO. I was very pleased how fast and cheap the transfer was. Transferred my total balance and am very pleased. I like how the rewards are continually added to my balance, and I do rather like the UI of the wallet.I understand the appeal of keeping all assets under one wallet, but I am happy with my decision to move my ALGO. It seems worth the hassle of keeping up with another wallet.

Submitted June 29, 2021 at 09:07PM

No comments:

Post a Comment