My friends sold at a loss and are now blaming me for not stopping them.

I told my friends and relatives about crypto back in March. And they bought shit tonnes of it without any research. They would, again and again, ask for my assurance for their money, as if I was the one responsible for their profits. Fast forward to June and almost all their coins are in deep red. And I have hundreds of hateful messages from my OWN relatives and friends. They accused me of scamming them and one even asked me if I was the one who stole their money. Most of them sold everything last week, taking heavy losses. And today I wake up and see that one of the shit coin they bought (won't mention the name to avoid shilling) has risen almost 20%. And you know what, they are again texting me and ranting about how I didn't force them to not sell since I was an "expert".TLDR : Never f*cking talk about crypto with ANYONE. You'll only end up making you look like a moron.

Submitted June 28, 2021 at 09:37PM

No comments:

Post a Comment