Got in on Crypto at all time high.

So I got in on crypto about 5 days before the May crash and I’m so glad I did. Let me tell you why.My long time friend finally convinced me to get into it. So I threw a couple hundred bucks into a few coins. Then the crash hit, at first I was terrified, but my friend thankfully was install there with texts about not to panic and talked me through it. Let me tell you that first week was definitely an interesting one, but I wouldn’t have it any other way now. Since then I’ve been listening to podcasts, reading articles, asking questions and loving the daily discussion with all of you. I’ve been slowly dca’ing in. Buying the dips and continuing to do my research. I’m in this for long HODL so getting to experience that May crash right as I started investing made me realize that I can get through anything and any FUD that is thrown my way. Crypto is the future and I’m glad to be a part of it and this community, you guys have been great.

Submitted June 28, 2021 at 05:04AM

No comments:

Post a Comment