I am leaving.

The reason why I am leaving is that I am currently a student that is studying and have been too distracted about crypto and it looks like I would need to stop caring about my investments. Therefore, I think It would be wise for me to put in as much money as possible before I leave for real. I have bought the recent dip with almost most of my money and I am sure that I would not need the money for a long time. Cryptocurrency has brought emotional stress for me and I think that it is unhealthy for my mental health. Studying has already made me feel stressed out and in addition to cryptocurrency, this has made me feel like shit for the past months. Therefore I am gonna leave and come back when I graduate. The moons I have on this post will also not be touched for a couple of years. See you guys when 2024 starts. (the start of the next bull run). I am looking forward to that day :)​Thanks, everyone for the support for the past months. I appreciate it. It has been a fun ride with you guys. Gonna delete Reddit and my exchange :)The coins I'm currently holding is Btc, Eth,Ada if you guys are wonderingEDIT : Thanks for the tips guys!

Submitted June 29, 2021 at 01:01AM

No comments:

Post a Comment