A 100$ bill now feels like it gives me as much utility as a 20$ bill would've when I was a kid. Anyone else really noticing this now more than ever?

Inflation is a slow creeping effect that is only most noticable once you are entirely ravaged by it. Cheers to you cryptonuats that have voyaged with me into the unknown. I believe that because of our research (or luck) that we have been able to stay ahead of the inflation curve without giving endless hours of our lives to companies, as many around us do. We should be encouraged to spend our time our way in the modern human era, and crypto is beginning to enable many people to find new freedoms. Fuck inflation, but I'm happy to see the positive impact that crypto is having on others lives. I was able to make my first purchases of goods and services with crypto today and it felt amazing. So while a 100 bucks feels more like a 20$ bill now, atleast we are able to keep up and compete with inflation.

Submitted July 28, 2021 at 12:09PM

No comments:

Post a Comment