I don't want lambos or other luxury things. I just want financial independence! I don't want to work till I die. I hope we all make it together one day!

I am not dreaming about riding in lambos having a huge house etc.All I want is a nice family, peaceful life and to not have to work forever! My parents are 60 and are still working with no plans of retiring because they can’t! I don’t want to be like that! I don’t want to work till I die!I know crypto is not going to make all that happen but I can help. I have invested in other things. I am still 20 years old so with the right financial education I hope to retire before 50!I hope all of you don’t have to work and can retire whenever you want to! We’re in this together!Good luck to everyone in their journeys!

Submitted July 28, 2021 at 04:06PM

No comments:

Post a Comment