I bought $500 of meme coins / shit coins from Reddit WEEK #2 UPDATE

First postFor my own personal entertainment only.So I bought 5 meme coins for $100 each to find out whether these comedic coins are gonna survive the long run or not.I didn't do any further research, I only ruled out the obvious rug pulls and selected those 5 BSC tokens based on popularity in the past few days, weeks. These are SafeMoon, Useless Token, Thoreum, Ping and CleanOcean.​WEEK #2 UPDATE​PING skyrocketedWOOoooo I did not expect any profit at all. Thanks to Sonar (PING) I doubled my money. I'm not selling since this experiment is supposed to show what new, young would investors see.Also, I did not replace SafeMoon and the update was late too because I was on a vacation.Also, also, Sonar bots found my last post, calling me out for considering PING a shit coin. And you know what? I didn't do any research (because that's the point) and I don't care.​Don't take this image seriously.

Submitted July 30, 2021 at 03:02AM

No comments:

Post a Comment